The Free Trial account has the following limitations:
- You only get one Tracker. A Tracker, is an active hashtag, collecting content and data live from either Twitter OR Instagram. You can't track a hashtag on both Instagram and Twitter using a trail account. You have to upgrade to a paid account to track a hashtag on both Twitter and Instagram.
- You cannot archive any hashtag information - you may only have one active hashtag in your account.
- You cannot export reports to CSV (available now for paid accounts, with Excel and PDF exports coming soon)
- You cannot add others to your Hashtracking team, so the only way to share reports with others is to create public reports and share via a link.
- Accounts are limited to 100,000 tweets collected per hashtag.
- The trial is for a limited period. You will need to upgrade to a paid plan prior to the end of your trial in order to avoid interruptions and continue to track your selected hashtag and store your data.