Is your Trackers page filling up and slowing you down?
Archiving is a way to keep your My Hashtags page, clean, speedy and uncluttered. It allows you to place data from past Trackers into "cold storage" so that you are not having to scroll past them, every time you log in to check new Trackers.
When you archive a Hashtag, the data is preserved. Items can be retrieved from the archive, and moved back to your main page at any time.
To Archive a Hashtag :
1. All Trackers must be turned Off on the Networks tab
2. Click on the Details tab
3. Toggle the Archive Slider to On
To Access Archived Hashtags:
1. From the My Hashtags page, click on the small (archive) file box directly below the "Add Hashtag" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. Navigate to the Hashtag you wish to retrieve. Open the Details tab.
3. Toggle the Archive Slider to Off.