Infographics can be configured to reflect the stats of any Hashtag you are following. Similar to reports, you will to set start and end times for your HashStats.*
When they are embedded on a website or blog:
- The infographic will continue to update with fresh data, as long as the hashtag is continuing to be tracked and the infographic is configured to continue to update.
- The infographic data therefore may change, as long as the hashtag is continuing to be tracked and the infographic is configured to continue to update.
- People may come back to your site, to check the “latest data” on a hashtag you are sharing the infographics for.
When they are downloaded or shared via social media:
- Downloaded and shared infographics are static images and will not continue to update once downloaded or shared.
- These images are literally a snapshot of the infographic, at the moment it is being shared.
- Saved images can be used in reports, sent via email, or shared to additional social media platforms.